Saturday, February 28, 2004

The drunkenness, birthday, red hair post

OK so it has to happen sometimes... I drink and blog. Friends don't let friends drink and blog I think.

I went out to play tonight and hung out as long as I could because I wanted to see Dana. Luckily I hung around as long as I thought I could and Dana came in and I got to see him! So I got to see ALL My boys last night. I love it when that happens! I got to see Will & Sean, lovely couple. I adore them. I saw Bryan, Tall Todd and Keri and the other Brian. Bryan has let his hair grow out pretty long. (long being relative since he usually kept it almost shaved) Saw little Jimmy and Chris from work, Richard & Wade. For a change Wade didn't make my head hurt, of course it helps I only spoke to him for like 2 minutes and I was way tipsy... Wade is much easier to understand when you're drunk. He's better than a breathalyzer for that kind of thing. The more Wade makes sense, the more drunk you are. :) All in all it was a lot of fun. Had too much to drink, but that's okay. I haven't had much in a long time. Between dating a teetotaler and poverty, alcohol hasn't played a big part of my life. I intend to rectify that. ;) The only person I didn't see that I wanted to see was Casey... but sooner or later.

Hee... Joan was all bitchy to the little girlfriend of her boy Adam. That was funny. OMG I'm suddenly so damn cold again.

Birthday... I'm turning 30 soon, which was initially the whole point of this whole blog... the anxiety of turning 30. Why would anyone voluntarily do this? So the latest dilemma is "what do I want for my birthday?" I never know how to answer that. Really, the last thing I need is more crap around my life. I just don't know...

Red hair. I love my new hair! There's nothing really more to say on the subject. It is cute and everybody loves it. All my boys thought it was great! That's very satisfying. Of course it would've meant more if they had been straight but... :) Still, it is fun and that makes me happy. I've consumed 3 bottles of water since I was in the bar. (2 there and one now at home). Yawn I'm tired... time to go to sleep I think.

No comments: