Thursday, June 17, 2004

Dead Relatives

Wow! I have a large quantity of dead relatives in the country of Nigeria. Who knew? I have been contacted about 15 times in the past 6 months regarding these dead family members. I know I should feel more sorrow over all of this loss. We are talking at least 45 family members. If only I had known about all these Nigerian family members sooner, we could've been closer. Maybe I could've gone and visited them. Because I am so close to these family members, apparently I could be inheriting multiple millions of dollars. Golly that would make my life so easy! I had better get right on contacting this attorney to get my money.

1 comment:

Peeved Michelle said...

I learned recently that one of my relatives, Kevin LeBlanc, died in Nigeria! He left $15 million and I may be able to claim it! Considering that my brother is Matt LeBlanc, of Friends fame, I don't really need to worry about money, so it might not be worth the effort. Plus, I am going to win the billion dollars from Pepsi, so no big deal.