Friday, November 26, 2004

Turkey Day!

I am oh so sleepy right now! I went to my coworker, R's, house for Thanksgiving with her, her mom, 2 roommates, and 2 other random extreanous friends. We had so much fun! Suffice to say, heavy drinking was involved. I think it was about 2:30 when I stopped drinking... maybe 2. I ended up staying because I was not catching a bus at 3:30 in the morning. I woke up at 7 and slipped out and caught the bus home and went back to bed. I don't even like wine and we drank a shitload of it. I am very lucky I'm not hung over this morning, because I was kind of fearing that. The food was really good. R's roommate A, made my favorite potatoes, twice baked. Her mom made this amazing AMAZING pumpkin cheesecake. I don't even like pumpkin, but that cheesecake was the BOMB. Yum. I will have to get the recipe to try it my own self.

Why is it I think I want to buy something at the most inconvenient time possible? I was just thinking today I want to go to Target and get a new bathmat, but then I remembered Day After Thanksgiving and thought ewww... So I think I'll travel down to Bed Bath & Beyond. It'll still be crazy, but maybe not as bad as Target? I can hope right?

No comments: