Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Instant gratification

Screw my 3 year plan. Maybe I'll save my money to go on this... Winter Cultural Tour China. (Although now that I've looked at the dates, I totally can't do it. That is smack dab in the middle of open enrollment and since I'll be the boss it isn't like I can just take a 19 day vacation. Plus who knows if I'll have 19 days of vacation saved up by then. Actually I do know. I won't have it. Sigh. But how awesome would it have been?! Someday I will go there.)

The reason this comes up... I got an email that was actually apparently a reply to all indicating that this guy wanted off the mailing list and never ever email him again. Are people unfamiliar about how to respond to an email without using reply to all? And also this was a list you had to opt in to be on so it is his own damn fault he's there. (Although if he hadn't apparently I deleted the email without even reading it and so I never would've known about the trip. Hmmm.... maybe I need to see if we ever offer something like that and if they ever need chaperones... ;) )

No comments: