Thursday, October 18, 2007

Tangentially Related

Who knew that Nordstrom.com actually uses real plus sized models to display some of their stuff? One of the complaints I have had and I know others have had about places like Lane Bryant is that their models are plus sized, but they are 14 which is the smallest size Lane Bryant carries. It makes it somewhat hard to determine really what that looks like on my kind of girls. Well... looking at Nordstrom's page of "party dresses" for the plus sized gal, my red dress looks (to my mind) a lot like what they're showing so maybe it is okay?

1 comment:

Stephen said...

That's interesting info. I haven't shopped at Lane Bryant in years, but I always thought the women looked above 14. What do I know... I'm terrible at picking sizes, with the variance between stores/styles.