Monday, November 02, 2009

Cracked me up

I had to call Comcast today to ask a question. I had a voicemail that I needed to order some special digital add on to keep my cable working. I thought I had digital cable so why would I need this special add on. Turns out I don't. I do have digital cable and so the phone message was just stupid. BUT the part that cracked me up was one of the options on the IVR. As I'm listening it says "If you are in the Spokane area and your cable is stuck on CSPAN please press 7." I wonder how many people have been stuck for hours watching CSPAN.

Unrelated, I cleaned out my freezer over the weekend. There was a HUGE shelf of ice off the ceiling of the freezer (top?). I threw away a trash bag full of food from the fridge and the freezer. Today on my way home from work I stopped at the grocery store to restock. There's so much space in the freezer I don't even know how to cope. Now to hope it doesn't all get freezerburn in the next 2 days. Sigh.

No comments: