Monday, December 19, 2005

Funny little glasses story

Yesterday morning when I woke up, I put on my glasses like always. I couldn't figure out what the problem was, but I totally couldn't see. My vision was blurry and I thought hmm, is it time already to get new glasses? So I closed each eye to figure out the problem and in my left eye it was as though there was no lens even in because the vision was so bad. Hmm... no lens even. I reached up to take my glasses off my face to look at them and realized the problem. The left lens had fallen out. This has been an ongoing problem, at least twice before the lens has just popped out because the screw gets loose. So I have a momentary panic attack that the lens and screw has fallen somewhere in the chaos that is my apartment currently and then decide to be calm and start on the bed where the glasses live when I'm sleeping. There it is. The lens and the screw. PHEW! Then belatedly taking Michelle's advice, I put the screw in but put a drop of clear nail polish on the threads to hold it in place. I'm done with this damn thing falling out!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Maybe you should clean your apartment?