Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy New Year to MMMEEEE!

After this past week which I have spent with far too many people, I have decided that I am totally not going out tonight. I am going to sit at home tonight and spoil myself. (Well and be by myself which makes me incredibly happy.) I bought a steak for dinner and a potato for a baked potato. I'm going to sit on my somewhat comfy couch and watch movies and eat and be comfy. For the crap movie fest, I rented:


The Dukes of Hazzard. I know it isn't going to be great, but I'm excited. Even if it does have Jessica Simpson in it.




My Date with Drew. I am not sure if Drew Barrymore is actually in this, but I love her so I think this will be good. I was supposed to watch it with Michelle when I visited at Thanksgiving but we ran out of time.



The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. I read the book on the plane and enjoyed it a lot. I'm hopeful that the movie is as good. It will probably make me cry. The book did. But I'm a sap.




And the best thing possible (This I didn't rent). The thing I'm most excited about... Fraggle Rock the complete season. I went down to check the mail this afternoon and there it was waiting for me. Michelle's mom, who rocks far more than my mom rocks, got it for me for Christmas. I am beside myself with excitement. :)

I also have some nice raspberry sorbet and I may head downstairs and grab a 7 up from the vending machine downstairs and I can have a sorbet float like we had as children.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Happy New Year Joanne! Let me know what you thought of My Date With Drew. I really enjoyed it.