Monday, January 10, 2005

Dreams again

I'm still having trouble sleeping, but apparently not having trouble dreaming weird dreams. This one was very vivid and I was almost a bit confused on waking this morning, I knew it hadn't happened, but didn't KNOW, you know?

Michelle, Missy (old roommate) and I were back in college, but it wasn't the one Michelle, Missy or I attended the 1st time (Missy attended a different one than Michelle & I). So they were buying books at the bookstore which was in a storefront like in a plaza. For some reason our living space (not really a dorm) was in the next door storefront. So I went over to talk to them and apparently had missed my first 2 days worth of classes because I just forgot to go. So while we're wandering around the bookstore (which for some reason had an exorbinant amount of Hello Kitty merchandise) this really hot guy comes in and we're chatting and he puts his hand on the small of my back but so his fingers are actually inside the waistband of my jeans. I think he 'guided' me around the store like that, sometimes tugging on them if I was going a different direction. After he left, Michelle, Missy & I giggled over whether or not he was flirting with me. So I was telling them that I had missed the 1st 2 days of classes and they both pull out these little calendar thingies telling me I need one of them. I run back to the room to get my schedule and think ok, I can work today because I don't have classes until the evening and it dawns on me that I have skipped 2 days of work and I thought I had told them I was going back to school full time, but I remembered I hadn't. The last part of my dream has me trying to find my dorm room again to call my work so I wouldn't be fired. And then I woke up.

College - To dream that you are in college, indicates that you are going through some social or cultural changes. You may be wanting to expand your knowledge and awareness. It also suggest that now is a good time for you to experiment and try new things. If you had gone to college in your past, then also consider your personal experiences and memories of your college days.

Friend - To see your friends in your dream, signifies aspects of your personality that you have rejected, but are ready to integrate these rejected part of yourself. The relationships you have with those around you are important in learning about yourself. Additionally, this symbol foretells of happy tidings from them and the arrival of good news.

Fired - To dream that you are fired from your job. indicates that you are wanting to end some relationship or situation in your waking life. It also suggests that you are repressing what you really desire most.

Man - To see a man in your dream, denotes the masculine aspect of yourself - the side that is assertive, rational, aggressive, and/or competitive. If the man is known to you, then the dream may reflect you feelings and concerns you have about him.
If you are a woman and dream that you are in the arms of a man, suggests that you are accepting and welcoming your stronger assertive personality . It may also highlight your desires to be in a relationship and your image of the ideal man.

Missing - To dream that you are missing something, denotes a sense of being out of control and being disorganized.

Calendar - To see a calendar in your dream, denotes that you are well-organized and well-prepared. (At least Michelle is) :)

Hmmm... I've already established that I'm tired of being single, so there's the man explained (although I generally don't fall for 'uber hot' because well, I'm way too insecure for that.) As to the rest, I suspect I know what it means too.

2 comments:

Peeved Michelle said...

What do you suspect the rest of it means? Spill it.

Peeved Michelle said...

Also, Hello Kitty was obviously a shout out to me.