Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Sonics

So for my 1st Sonics game, they lost. Our seats were in the nosebleed section - 2 rows from the back. But it was fun, full of kids and staff and faculty from the college. I saw several folks that I recognized. I had fun with my coworker and her friends. It was an exciting game, and went into overtime so that was cool too.

My back is actually feeling better. Sitting in those seats didn't kill me as much as I feared it would. I have taken 2 more Aleve for the evening and I have prepared an early morning Aleve, banana and water in case I wake up in agony again. The more I move around, the better my back feels, when I sit still for a long time or lie down, it stiffens up and that's what kills me.

1 comment:

Stephen said...

Nice thing about nose-bleed section is you don't have the big fat drunken freak-man kicking you in the back, spilling his booze on your head and screaming... "*burp* In YOOOOO *burp* face *wheeze* Payton *burp*!!!!"

Well, actually he's probably up in the nose-bleed section, too, but you can just lean to the side and watch him tumble over you and fall to his cranial injury below.