Friday, November 12, 2010

Ho ho ho

I am finding myself full of the Christmas spirit lately.  Like I want to decorate my balcony and put up my tree AND I was even thinking of getting a real live tree this year! (I love live trees!) Currently I am downloading all my holiday cds into itunes so I can make a holiday play list for work. This is unlike me.  I haven't put up a Christmas tree since 2003 or 2004. I don't believe in the "reason for the season." 

My sister is coming in December and we're going to do our own little Christmas the weekend before Christmas.  I'm TOTALLY excited about going to CA over Thanksgiving.  Totally ready for a few days away from work.  There's a lot of excitement around me.  Yay! :)

1 comment:

Cat said...

There has been a lot of random festive feeling going on. I wanted to decorate Halloween weekend - for Christmas! Ha! A couple of other people I know who aren't normally full o' the spirit are also feeling the itch to be Christmassy this month.

I just hope it lats up until the big day though!