Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Stupid Human Tricks

I was speaking to a coworker the other day about something I had seen on my boss's desk. She asked me if I was in there snooping around and I said no, she was babbling at me and I read it upside down on her desk.  She seemed surprised I could completely and totally read upside down. I had never thought about it. I've been able to do it as long as I can remember.  She challenged me and I totally read her job ad upside down.  I think it may be related to my left handedness. Is this a weird skill?

1 comment:

Elisha said...

I am left handed and I easily read up-side down. I've never tried it aloud though.

I think it's really odd that people are impressed by it as well. Like, really, you've never needed or wanted to read something that was upside down or backward? Maybe it's just because I will read anything so I like reading everything, even if it's not the right way up.