Saturday, January 01, 2011

Goals for 2011

As I've long established I don't do resolutions.  I just have goals.  Things I'd like to accomplish.  I didn't make any goals in 2009 for 2010 apparently.  I did find goals in 2008 but those fell by the wayside. So trying again:

1 - I want to get out more.  Maybe do more meet-ups.  It's been 8 months and I still have nobody to hang out with and although I've dated more since moving to Texas than I have in the last 2 years of living in Seattle, I'm not interested in the minotaur so I'll not do that again.

2 - Get a new job.  I hate my current job.

3 - Keep working on paying off debt.  I've been trying to pay more on my cards than min payment and all that but I've gotten a little bad over the holidays.  Sadly I know where my tax refund will be going this year. (Well not sadly this is good and what is necessary.)

4 - Do well in grad school.  I am a slacker at heart.And a lot of this will be online/virtual class. I'd like to do well this time.  (I didn't do horribly in college.  I had like a 3.2 GPA but it would be cool to graduate with honors or something like that). 

5 - Lose more weight.  I've lost about 20 lbs so far.  I can pull all of my pants down without undoing them.  Before I buy  new pants I want to lose more weight so I can go down 2 pants sizes and not 1.  I was doing well about exercising before so I'm hoping to get back into that. If I get the job in Plano I want between that commute and the commute to the college it will get much harder to eat well and be careful about calories.

So there we go.  5 goals.  They seem doable.

No comments: