I tend to not believe things are happening until they are actually happening. I think that's why I've had such a hard time believing a - the job bs IS actually happening and b - I might actually have to move. I haven't been offered a job yet. I've got 2 face to face interviews sometime in the next 2ish weeks. Well... I definitely have one. I have been called on to go to the other one, but I can't decide if I should go. I'm hoping to hear from the oen in Houston this week. I thought that phone screen went really well.
Now, given that I have known about this possibility since April of 2009, you'd think I'd be almost totally ready to move, right? I'm not. I'm not even close. I know what big furniture/stuff I want to get rid of. Beyond that, I'm still out of control. :)