Monday, September 21, 2009

Crazy Dreams

Probably I shouldn't eat so late at night, but I had some of the weirdest and yet most vivid dreams last night. The one that really made me sad was that I was dreaming I was pregnant. And in my dream I started miscarrying. I knew that was what was going on, but I wouldn't go use the restroom because I didn't want it to happen. I figured if I just crossed my legs and didn't use the bathroom I would keep it. Obviously my awake brain knows this is not the case but my subconscious was positive that was all I would have to do.

The interpretation from dreammoods.com... not reassuring. I'll chose the last part of the definition if I have to pick part of it.

Miscarriage: To dream that you have a miscarriage, suggests that some idea or plan did not follow through or has gone awry. The dream may also serve as a warning against your continued course of action. You should alter your path or may risk losing something of significance and value to you. Alternatively, the dream may indicate that you have been wronged in some way.

I also dreamt I was back in college and I was just moving into the dorms. I was headed to go take a shower but in order to do that I had to go to this huge shower complex. I left my room but then had to go back because I hadn't grabbed my shower stuff. I actually had packed a little bit of it (but not everything I use in my daily regime). I left again and went to the women's shower and it was actually the men's shower and it was a huge locker room type shower place. I backtracked out and went to the women's side but then there wasn't much separating the two halves and men were totally in our area. So then I left and went outside because all the showers were being used and I was waiting for one to open up. I go back inside to discover I had forgotten all my shower stuff an my camera (why I had my camera in the showers I do not want to know) outside. I went back outside to look and I couldn't find my stuff. I was getting more and more anxious about it and then woke up.

Nice and crazy:

Searching: To dream that you are searching for something, signifies the need to find something that is missing or needed in your life. You may be searching for love, spiritual enlightenment, peace or even a solution to a problem.

Shower: To dream that you (or someone) is showering with their clothes on, suggests that even though you (or someone) may change your outer appearances, it does not change who you are on the inside. Alternatively, your dream may indicate that you are unwilling to let your guard down. You are still keeping up a protective barrier between you and others.

Camera: To see a camera in your dream, signifies your desires to cling on and/or live in the past. Alternatively, it may indicate that you need to focus on a particular situation. Perhaps you need to get a clearer picture or idea.

Clearly this job thing is bugging my subconscious way more than I thought.

No comments: