Monday, September 21, 2009

The Opposite of Me

The rental car that I just picked up is the complete opposite of me. I like to rent from the Enterprise in my neighborhood because usually they don't have the teeny tiny economy cars. I always end up somewhat upgraded. Today I have a Pontiac G5. It is kind of sporty I guess. Totally not me. It is also bright yellow. It's like Big Bird yellow. It also has a rear spoiler. Seriously. This car could not be more notme if it tried.

I get to submit my mileage to the place I'm interviewing with. Since it is almost 350 miles to Portland and back, I'll be getting a nice amount of cash out of that. So weird to me.

I learned today that bossman refrains about talking about the proposed changes to our staffing because he doesn't want to upset me. It upsets me more to not know what the hell is going on.

No comments: