Tuesday, March 20, 2007

10 Things I Hate

Not everything is sunshine and roses you know. :) I've been thinking lately of the things I hate the most (currently this list is of course ever changing).

1 - Old Navy I bought socks there Friday night. I wore them Saturday. There is now a hole in the heel. Old Navy is back on the boycott list. They had previously been on the list due to: 1 - Shoddy products. 2 - The weird fit of their products. 3 - Their commercials that I hate so much it makes me want to punch someone.

2 - Fat people who are now thinner and all smug pants about it. Sometimes, they're more judgy and condescending than skinny people like THEY could do it, obviously you are some fat pig that can't do it so you suck. You know?

3 - My hair. I hate its current style and length and everything about it. I would shave my head but well, no. :)

4 - A committee I'm on at work and many of its participants. Seriously. Many of them suck.

5 - How itchy I am lately. My hips and legs are itchy all the time, but there's no rash. No reason that I can find.

6 - The lotion I bought that smelled really good in the bottle, stinks with my body chemistry.

7 - Pop-under ads.

Ok apparently I don't have 10 things. I was reaching with number 7. :)

Thanks to the Stephen and the Seattle weather, I now have more! :)

8 - Hail. While walking home from work today I got hailed on. It was not a good feeling.

9 - Rose scented anything. In college I lived across the hall from a girl who I swear bought rose perfume by the gallon and used it every day... multiple times in the day. It was awful and ever since then I have hated the scent.

10 - Things that stick to the bottoms of my feet. I LOVE to go barefoot, but I hate it when things stick to the bottoms of my feet. This includes the Danskos I wear with dresses or the crumbs from ferret treats on the floor. Or, as happened in a memorable kitchen day, the uncooked rice that I ended up stepping in after the rice cooker hurled itself on the floor of the kitchen in a fit of annoying insanity.

11 - Dead batteries. I was so pleased on Sunday when I remembered my camera so that I could take pictures from the top of the tower. (Which is an AMAZING Seattle view.)Only to discover that the batteries were almost dead (and died after about 4 pictures).

3 comments:

Kate the Peon said...

#5 - Probably just dry skin. Get a good aloe lotion and slather it on!

#3 - I would LOVE to shave my head, just to see how my hair would come in again.

Stephen said...

2) Yeah, I could buy that. Although I do dislike anybody who complains about their body (thin, fat, old, new) and doesn't do a damn thing about it. Either accept yourself and be happy, or make a change (prefer acceptance). Either way, leave the shite karma at home

3) I'll braid it into knots. Then we can shave it

5) I can shave your hips and legs too if that helps :P

6) The only thing I've bought that was a mistake was the rose lotion. The idea sounded luvly but it smells funky (not rosy). I'm using it exclusively until its gone.

7) ADS SCUK!

Peeved Michelle said...

Try a good, unscented lotion like Cetaphil for awhile.