Sunday, March 11, 2007

Conflicted

So I'm watching stupid My Super Sweet 16 on TV right now and as appalling as the show is, the birthday girl did apparently do a toys for tots drive in place of receiving presents. Or so it appeared, since there were Marines there with big bags and everybody was bringing really childish toys (although I did briefly think it was part of the whole "Christmas" theme). Of course on the flip side, she did have a semi-famous rap star (I haven't heard of him but when I heard his song I recognized it) and he was at least 85k to play the party. AND she received a special custom 6 door hummer. (Who needs a 6 door hummer?!) So I guess in the hierarchy of grossness of that show she's less gross than some of the other girls and she didn't have any selfish meltdowns like some of the other girls did.

Unrelated, we had another site sale today. We started out with 9 cases of cookies (which would be 8*12 equals 96 cookies) and we ended with only about 30 cookies so that's damn good. Now I have to figure out if we will do one more site sale or if we should just be done with all that and well I don't know what to do with the other 30 boxes.

I cleaned the bathroom this morning. Well most of it. I have to do the tub again because the soap buildup is bad.

No comments: