Saturday, March 17, 2007

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Are you wearing your green? I am! (Of course I have green eyes so I wear green by default. :) )

I had a FABULOUS Friday night! My new DVD shelf and dutch oven came in from Target. The DVD shelf was completely easy to put up and it is a perfect size for the space I purchased it for. If I were the type who owned 100s and 100s of DVDs it wouldn't be enough, but it is perfect for me. :) When poking around the cupboard where my VHS tapes are stored, I discovered I had more DVDs than I thought I did. There were about 5 Disney ones I had forgotten I bought when I lived in CA. Yay!

I then went downtown to go shopping! I spent a bunch of my mom's birthday money which was nice. I picked up two DVDs that I wanted, a new shirt that I think will look cute for going out, a new computer game, new socks & jammie bottoms, and a bunch of little Japanese things from this new store in the mall called Daiso. It is like a Japanese dollar store (almost everything in the store is $1.50). I picked up some Indian food and even better Coldstone Ice Cream! :) Life is great! :D

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's the little things, isn't it? Glad you had a nice Friday. :)

Stephen said...

Last nite, I just noticed I have a lot of dvds myself. I watch a couple movies a week (theatre or dvd), so I get used to it. But cleaning up my 'dvd shelf' and the width was vaaaaassssst :P

I've got some quintessential Disney, but I was done in by the Marx Brothers ;)

... said...

Sounds like you had fun...good for you. I love the 100 yen store....

Peeved Michelle said...

Did you get those Japanese candies? Now I forgot what they are called.

Jodi said...

Sounds fun!