Monday, January 18, 2010

TV & Exercise and whatnot

I wish How I met Your Mother and Big Bang Theory were on in a single hour instead of HIMYM and BBT being an hour apart. I am meh on Accidentally On Purpose and really don't like 2.5 Men. I dislike the "mooch" kinds of shows. Family A takes Family B in. Family A then spends the next indeterminate number of seasons complaining about how Family B is a mooch. Either let them live with you without complaint of mooch status or throw their asses out.

My niece is perpetuating flu shot myths. This peeves me.

I want a Hershey's bar with almonds. Damn tv commercial.

So here's the question... I can do 35 minutes on the elliptical trainer and feel pretty good but not like overwhelmingly out of breath or anything yet I can't walk up the stairs in freeway park without getting winded. What's that about? I'm moving faster on the elliptical. I'm working out for longer than I am walking up the stairs. I don't get it.

2 comments:

Kate the Peon said...

Incline. Raise it up on the elliptical for a while, then see how you do on the stairs.

And I find 2.5men surprisingly hiLARious!

Joanne said...

I usually do the interval training on the elliptical... 2 min low incline 2 min high incline back and forth.