Saturday, September 01, 2007

Best Doughnuts Ever

I field tripped out to Maple Valley today to try a new (to me) GF bakery, Sun Valley Wheat Free Bakery. She gets it. It is so awesome. She makes exactly what I'm looking for in GF food. Good GF food that is similar to what the regular folks get. I bought a ton of foods. It is appalling how much money I spent, but it was so damn good how could I not? In fact, I bought two doughnuts and then after I tasted one while driving away, I turned around and bought two more. (I would've bought more but she didn't have any more.) I bought raviolis and a scone and cream puffs. And cupcakes. CUPCAKES! Awesome cupcakes. Everything is so yummy I can't believe it. I may have to flexcar out there once a month to treat myself... Why are all the good places so far away? :) Themost fascinating, to me at least, part. She isn't wheat free herself. She got into it for a friend of hers and was selling food at a coop or something and discovered she was always selling out everything there and so she went into her own bakery. Awesome.

1 comment:

Stephen said...

That was a pretty good donut. Whey fluffier than I expected - pun intended ;)