Sunday, September 02, 2007

Whining about pain

I was lying in bed this morning and thinking I'm kind of sick and tired of hurting. My tendon is still swollen and periodically painful. It varies. But this is going on 2 years now with little to no improvement. I periodically think of going back to the doctor, but then think they've already established there's not much we can do for it. Unless of course it is now so bad it can be surgeried which I don't have time for anyway. My back (perhaps because of my tendon, but it is hard to know) has also been hurting again for quite awhile. Not the parylizing pain that sometimes happens where I can't move, but just general discomfort. I think about going to the chiropractor but then I think why bother, it just comes back. I'm just kind of sick of the whole thing.

2 comments:

Stephen said...

Thank you for sharing your back pain with me. You know how much it has helped my empathy...

Unknown said...

Why can't the doctor (or physical therapy) do anything about your tendon? Have you gotten other opinions?