Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Tattoo toooo

Since Michelle wanted to go to LA Ink to get her next tattoo and we discovered that in order to get one from one of the LA Ink artists, you have to apply to be on the show, the odds are good I'm not getting one over Thanksgiving. But I am still considering a 2nd one. I've had a new thought about a possible design... I like Michelle's idea of that little triangle between the boobies (Although it does present certain challenges for actually getting the tattoo. :) Not really, a button down shirt should work actually). I've had a new thought about the design. I'm thinking of a horseshoe. Similar to this one, although for the size and space I have in mind, it might have to be smaller which means you lose out on detail. It would also have to be right side up (the curve down and the 2 ends up) so that all the luck doesn't run out. :)


2 comments:

Stephen said...

You don't have to go on the show to get a tattoo. I should know. I went there with Nancy on Monday to inquire about getting us tattoos.

If you want one of the tv show artists, you need to make the request via the website.

But they still do normal tattoos by other artists at other times (off-peak).

Peeved Michelle said...

Hmm... perhaps it is back on. Stephen, you didn't happen to get a card or a phone number, did you?