Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Touring bartells

Last night I went to the drug store to get a few random things (although Advil was not one of them now that I think about it, and it totally should have been.). Q-tips, nail polish remover and razor blades were on the list. Tights got thrown on in the last minute (and can I say that these cheapass $4.99 legs my way or whatever brand tights are way better than the 12.00 ones I get at the fat chick store? Seriously.). So I get in line like a normal person and there are two people ahead of me and a line forming behind me and the register guy says "Miss, he can take you down on 5." So I dutifully walk down to 5 who looks at me and says "Um, I'm closed." To which I reply, "But 1 said you could take me." (Yeah, cuz that always works...) And then a woman comes in and she says she can help me at 4. So I go to 4. And then she says, wait I can take you on 2. So I go to 2 (now during this time the line I left is acutally moving but also getting longer.). And then she says oh no wait, 4. So I head back to 4 where she FINALLY checks me out. Seriously that was ridiculous.

Also, I think I don't like the yellow background I put up. I may have to change the color. I think I may change the masthead again, but I have to do that at home. :)

No comments: