Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Sleep

Apparently if one wants to go to the gym in the morning one should wake one's ass up before 7:30 AM. Especially considering that's the time one usually has to leave for work on a non-gym morning. Hopefully one will be better on Thursday when she tries to go to the gym again. :)

Sorta related... I had a dream the other night that I went online to check my credit score and it had tanked. On one of the companies it was so far in the red it was locked like I couldn't even open an checking account or anything. The other two were like orange... between the yellow warning zone and the red zone. In my dream I was trying to figure out what had happened and where I went wrong. But I never did figure it out because I woke up. I think my just before waking mind rationalized it as identity theft.

No comments: