Sunday, May 04, 2008

Sleepy

I just got done with my two beer pouring shifts. Actually, I had one from 12:30 - 4:30 and then my second one was 8:00 - 11:30 pm. I really enjoy doing it but I am so wiped out by the time I'm done. My foot is killing me (more on that later). I spent the first shift talking to a distributor. We chatted about beer. During my 2nd shift I flirted with the guy next to me. He totally flirted with me too. And about 3/4ths of the way through the shift he had checked his phone and was texting someone... his girlfriend. Guys with girlfriends shouldn't flirt with other girls. It should be a rule. It was still fun, though. It seemed less crowded than in years past and I don't like it when I end up at a brewery that isn't that popular. My 2nd shift brewery WAS popular but less than an hour into the shift, the beer that everyone wanted was tapped out and there was no more to be had. So sad.

In between my two shifts, I bought my mom a Mother's Day present, had dinner, paid my library fines and played Nintendo. :) I got more accomplished than I would've had I went home between shifts. :)

Friday night I went to a party. I got a bit tipsy. (A bit more than a bit tipsy). I felt a little lonely Friday night. It passed. I'm sure the alcohol was a contributing factor to that. BUT it was a pretty good party.

I went to the doctor on Thursday. My orthotic is being adjusted and I have to go to physical therapy. That's going to suck because it is freaking $15 per visit and I have to do 3 visits per week for 4 weeks. Also, no more elliptical trainer for me for awhile. I may start lap swimming. Sucks, all of it.

No comments: