Sunday, October 05, 2008

All the world's a stage

And Tess wants to perform on it. I just bought a new bookshelf at Ikea and set it up. I haven't yet put anything on the bottom shelf yet but Tess has already decided it is her home. She keeps climbing up on it and rolling around. It's pretty darn funny.

Friday Lyday and I went to see Nick and Nora's Infinite Playlist. I thought the movie was funny but my big issue with the movie was that all these kids are high school kids and none of them had any difficulty getting into the various bars and clubs in NYC they were going to. I know kids have fake IDs and what not, but a - these kids look pretty young (Although thanks to IMDB I now most of them actually are over 21.) so I can't believe ALL the bouncers would buy that and b - well, I forgot my b point but there was one. So that was the downer I found for the movie. Plus it just seemed like too much. I know that high school kids are different when I was in high school, but would it have made it so difficult to make them a tiny bit older...19 and 20 maybe?

No comments: