Wednesday, October 15, 2008

To Cover or Not To Cover

That is the question. My dress for the big work fancypants gala is low enough in the back to expose my dragonfly. Last year it wasn't as big a concern because I had longer hair that did some semblence of hiding it. (Not completely but it was better than what it will be with the New! Short! Hair!) So do I a - buy a different dress (I don't want to. I LOVE my dress. And a quick perusal of Nordstroms.com shows me that even if it comes up higher in the front, the backs still plunge.) b - buy a different wrap/shrug that I can wear and cover it. c - Not worry about it. I'm leaning towards C.

2 comments:

Chicken said...

Do not worry about it. I assume you got the tattoo because it meant something to you and at one point you would want to show it. It isn't like you are being "unprofessional" during work hours although on the west coast this isn't as much of an issue.

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't worry about it, but you might want to look for a shrug anyway because it is easier than dragging a damn wrap around all night.