Sunday, March 02, 2008

Naptime

I've just woken up from a nice nap. Now I'm freezing. FREEZING.

This morning I volunteered at the Firefighter Stairclimb. Lyday and I volunteered in the Rehab section which was a lot of fun. More fun than I originally thought it would be. My voice is still a little hoarse from my cheering and yelling. We were at a station that had cookies and water and fresh oranges. The guys who had finished the race would come by and get snacks. It was a lot of fun. I was also near where they go by at the start of the race so we watched that. There was this teeny tiny girl, no older than 3 or 4, who was giving out cards with her picture on them to certain fighters. I think they were running for her. She was really cute. Which makes it really sad. There was another kid who was cheering for someone named Ryan. It was really a fun time.

Yesterday I sold cookies with the girls. I spent 4 hours outside a grocery store. It was good. We sold about 40 boxes per 2 hour block. Only 3 more site sales to go.

No comments: