Tuesday, September 16, 2008

True Seattelite

It's official, I've become a real Seattleite. How did I do this, you might wonder? It was nothing like becoming a TRUE Alaskan which involved peeing in the Yukon River (how did we even hear that? I wish I could remember) which I have also done, that's for sure. No, today I exhibited the classic "Seattle Freeze." Someone said to me "We should do lunch sometime" and I responded with the vague yet terribly Seattle, "Yes, we should." No further plans were made. No dates confirmed or discussed. I am now a Seattleite. Sigh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

But now your nice person guilt should make you email that person with a suggested time!

Remember there was list of all the things you had to do to be a real Alaskan OR you could just pee in the Yukon. It was a shortcut.