Monday, October 12, 2009

She IS mean and spiteful!

So over the weekend I bought a new mattress cover. Holy crap, it is making my bed so soft and comfy. And I put on a nice new clean set of sheets. Holy crap is my bed so soft, comfy and cozy. Prior to making my bed, I sprayed the memory foam thingie with air freshener to get rid of any pet smell (theoretically). This morning when I went to hop in the shower, Rig was out but earlier she hadn't been able to climb onto the bed. I carefully put the puppy pad down on 'her' poop spot despite the fact that she hadn't been able to climb on the bed. I wasn't taking any chances.

Bitch peed in a totally new spot. I don't know how she managed to get onto the bed. It is on.

1 comment:

Stephen said...

Two bitches enter. One bitch win.

Thunderdome!