Friday, October 30, 2009

No Pigflu Here

Well the good news is that I don't have swine flu. I think it was realtively unlikely that I did anyway, but I don't. I do have acute bronchitis. Sigh. Last week when they checked my blood oxygen levels it was only 95%. This week... 93%. Apparently that is bad. So we did another albuterol treatment and she gave me more drugs. Whee drugs. But since I'm allergic to hydrocodone, no good cough drugs. Sad for me. Just predinsone which I'm not a huge fan of, but only for 5 days. According to Webmd, it should take 2 - 3 weeks to clear up. Sigh. Although apparently the hoops I get are strictly for those with asthma history. If that's the case, I can't imagine being a non-asthmatic and having bronchitis. Nothing was helping me at all. It is just too much!

Michelle's husband got laid off. This presents an interesting change in our plans. He may take a new job somewhere else and then I would move there. I guess. I think in reality I have to figure out what my real end game is. I think I really want to live near Michelle. I miss hanging out with her. I miss hanging out with her kids. I may even miss hanging out with her husband, even though he's a Republican. (Michelle is too, it is a flaw I have to overlook. :P ) Michelle knows me. And there's something comforting in that. So, I suppose if hubby gets a job in Dallas that's where I'll head. Maybe it will make my job hunting a little easier... to have a end place already in mind (as opposed to a vague list). I could live in a place that lets me have a dog. This dog on tonight's episode of Monk is so freaking cute! I wonder what kind it is.

1 comment:

Peeved Michelle said...

I'm kind of leaning toward moving out of state now. It's not really up to me, though. We'll have to see what turns up.