Friday, November 06, 2009

Is back-dating cheating?

I'm trying to do the blog a day thing for a month but I have already failed! I can't help it. I was so exhausted after water aerobics that I fell asleep on the sofa at 9:45. 9:45! I only got home at 8:00. I woke up at about 11:15 and stumbled to bed and fell back asleep until this morning. When I woke up again and then laid in bed for about half an hour - 45 minutes and then fell asleep again! Seriously I'm wiped out. Damn bronchitis.

I may not have been fully up to attending water aerobics anyway. About 3/4ths of the way through class I started the deep coughing. I persevered but mostly was doing relatively easy exercises. I wanted to go because my damn foot (christ I'm an OLD person aren't I? An entire post devoted to my crappy health. Why don't I start bitching about where my cane is and those damn kids on my lawn next?) has been bugging me.

No comments: