Saturday, November 22, 2003

Ahhh we knew it would happen. A drunken blog post. :) I am presently in my jammies eating beef jerky and watching Law and Order and trying to sober up before I go to bed so I won't be hung over tomorrow. (So much for my behaving myself tonight.) I'm trying Vlad's pre-cure for a hangover and drinking a big glass of h2o and I have taken 2 asprins. Eric my cute str8 bartender claims that since I drink drinks with redbull in them, this means no hangover. He gave me some complicated bartender explanation that I didn't understand so I just smiled and nodded. Please by the time we were having this discussion I would've smiled and nodded at anything he said. ;) And oh my how would I like to smile and nod at him for other things... Of course he is shacking up with some chick who has had his baby or something like that...
So, horrors of horrors, as I was walking home I realized I was staggering. STAGGERING... There is always that point in the drinking when you realize that really, you are drunk. The staggering was it. I could barely walk a straight line! How embarrassing (actually would be embarrassing if I had actually seen anyone on the way home but since it was just in my imagination that I should be embarrassed I wasn't.)!
As I predicted gay boys are unreliable. Casey didn't show up. Big surprise. However, I did get to see my a bunch of people I don't usually get to see. I saw this guy Andrew who I haven't seen in a long time. Poor guy, he had moved to San Francisco and then moved back and had a brain anyurism. He is like 22. He apparently was in intensive care for a long time and now has burcitis in his hip. He was barely walking and is subject to drinking only coke. No alcohol. Oh the horrors. I had all these funny ideas about what to write about tonight as I was walking home but they've all escaped my head somehow. Lenny ebedo... I hope you're my friend Elena otherwise I don't know who you are and that's just unacceptable... Is that you gogo? :) OMG Garfield and Friends is on. See those of us who are 30 (or over) will remember this show from our childhood. Ahhh now I feel old. I found a gray hair today while at work. Of course I pulled it, and now 5 more are going to replace it I'm sure. MMMm... beeef jerky. I need to go to that Oh Boy Oberto outlet store. That shit's expensive. Eeek! Vlad and I hung out and played darts and video games. He was looking particularly fabulous as always. I think that's all for tonight as I am sitting here and doing the head bobbing falling asleep thing... more excitement tomorrow as I will be going on date number 4. DATE # 4!! Ahhh the anxiety of it all.

No comments: