Saturday, November 29, 2003

Yahooligans! Good has triumphed over evil. I saw stupidass landlord in the hall just now and here is the convo:
Me - Hey Jaddua, Can I get a copy of my lease?
SAL (Stupidasslandlord) - looking confused Why do you want a copy of that?
Me - Because you didn't give me a copy when I signed it in September.
SAL - still looking confused When you signed it in September?
Me - Yes, remember I signed a new lease in September. You were going to give me a copy, but you never did.
SAL - light dawning Oh that's right you signed a new lease in September. You can disregard that increase notice then. I'll call the office (yeah right) on Monday. They asked me for a list of all the people on month to month leases. I'll get you a copy.
Me - sweet as pie Thank you.

Ahh yes good triumphing over stupid! :D

No comments: