Friday, November 21, 2003

So them who know me know about my boy... my gay boy (who has instructed me to say that he is my wildly handsome and oddly unobtainable gay boy)... the will to my grace... I can tell the road we're going down based on some of the more crazy conversations we have... here is this morning's example...

Vladimir says:
I have to update Labonde's server tonight at 5pm. Then I'm going home...changing and heading to RPlace. I have to call Brock to find out what time he'll be out if he goes out at all.
Just Jo says:
i'll get off at 5 but want to eat something for dinner i'm sure. then head out. if casey shows it is 9 we agreed on so...
Just Jo says:
of course there is a lot of damage that can be done between 7 and 9!
Just Jo says:
I have to not be hung over on sat though because ray is picking me up around 3ish.
Vladimir says:
lol
Vladimir says:
Just drink a glass of water between each drink and take an aspirin or something BEFORE you go to bed.
Just Jo says:
please i have a hard enough time sometimes figuring out where i am let alone remembering to do a bunch of things.
Vladimir says:
hahahaha
Vladimir says:
You'll remember.
Vladimir says:
I want to take Brock to the Chapel tonight. I DON'T want to hang out in RPlace.
Just Jo says:
so take brock to the chapel and don't hang out at rplace.
Vladimir says:
I will, already. Meanwhile, you'll be back at RPlace getting sloshed with Casey...supposedly.
Just Jo says:
pretty much... and if he doesn't show i'll be at rplace getting sloshed with whatever other gay boys that i know (or don't know yet) that are there... just a nice wholesome sat night.
Just Jo says:
friday night
Vladimir says:
Dana should be there, too.
Just Jo says:
oh so there we go... all the entertainment i need.
Vladimir says:
And me if Brock can't make it.
Just Jo says:
mmm surrounded by beautiful boys who even though they are gay and drunk still call me beautiful... what more do i need in life?

And pretty much as I near 30, what more do I need in life?

No comments: