Friday, November 28, 2003

Well it is over and done with and I survived. :) Ray picked me up at about 10 after 12 and we proceeded to drive down to his parents' house. I didn't realize that we were talking about an hour and a half drive. We chatted on the way down. It seems like when we first get together each time we go out we spend the first 15 - 20 min in not an uncomfortable silence but with much less talking then as we hang out longer we talk much more. We ended up going straight to his aunt's house (she was the one hosting the family) since we would've missed his parents if we had stopped there first. He has A LOT of family that were there. I think there were something like 20 - 30 people. We hung out for a while until it was time for dinner. His mom and aunt joined us at one of the tables. They were both really nice. In fact his whole family was really nice. It was kind of weird to me. They're much hmmm... the word... cleaner than I am. There were a couple times when a comment was made and all I could think of was an obscene way to interpret it, however I held my tongue. After supper, we sat and talked with his mom and a couple of aunts, played cards. It was a lot of fun. I was by far much quieter than I usually am. All in all, it was a good time and I'm glad I went. Yes, Michelle, I asked him out for sat night but he has to work at the Sonics game on Sat night and I was too damn tired to come up with another plan. Again I don't know if I'll see him again or not. I THINK he really likes me, of course I've been wrong before. :) On the good side, I don't have to clean this weekend. :)

No comments: