Thursday, November 27, 2003

Happy Turkeyday eve (Actually technically it is Thanksgiving right now)! I just got back from playing darts with the boys again tonight. Tonight also involved drinking whereas last night did not. There were a lot of boys out that we haven't seen before. We played darts with a couple boys Vlad knows from another bar. It was fun, but only because I kicked their asses all the games! Vlad kept picking up drinks that weren't his. It cracked me up when he picked up this one guys and just stood there looking confused. Then he picked up another glass and spit the drink in the other glass. He apparently at one time picked up MY drink and took a sip. Must've been a huge surprise since the drinks Eric makes for me are totally sugary sweet. Hmm what else. Our friend Dana showed up and gave me crap about abandoning them tomorrow and going somewhere else for Thanksgiving. OH oh oh... I almost forgot (how could I?) I went to grab my jacket and there were these two guys standing in the corner. Both claimed to be str8. Oh please fake str8 in my view. So they chatted with me for a min and one gave me a kiss. I can be an obliging type of girl so I pecked his cheek. Then the other encouraged his friend to kiss me again. He tried to use his tongue. EEEWWW!!! Yucky fake str8 boys. Count down until noon. EEEK!! :)

No comments: