Saturday, November 22, 2003

On gray hairs...

I saw your drunken post that included a gray hair. At least your hair is fairly light. I, of the almost black hair, can easily discern the gray hairs. Fortunately, I only have four. That thing about five or ten or a hundred growing back if you pluck one - that's crap. I saw my first gray hair on my 20th birthday. I was like, "So now that I am not a teenager, I get fucking gray hairs?" It grows right in my part about an inch back from my hair line. I usually spot it when it gets to be about half an inch to three-quarters of an inch long and I pluck it as soon as I can. That was the only gray hair I had for a long time, maybe six years. Then I found another one about three inches back from that one, also near my part. Maybe another year or two after that I found a third gray hair growing close to the second one. Just last week I found a very wispy one growing in those little baby hairs that I have at the edge of my hairline at the corners of my forehead. I just remembered, I haven't plucked that one yet. Four gray hairs isn't too bad.

No comments: