Monday, November 24, 2003

Happy Monday! The best thing about this week... It is short! :) Hypothetically that means that I can accomplish all that I need to this weekend that I'm ALWAYS putting off like finishing painting my apartment. (Oh please who am I kidding... I will NEVER finish this project...) I went out last night and hung out with Vlad and our friend from Alaska, Dana. We had an okay time. V left and Dana and I played darts. I nearly pegged this fake str8 boy Patrick with a dart - okay I came nowhere near hitting him, but when he walked back from his board for some reason he arced into my path and made a big production about his life flashing before his eyes. (I call him fake straight because although he claims to be straight he hangs out at this bar a lot... V swears he is straight though). I am having difficulty accepting that it is both Thanksgiving this week and that it is almost Christmas. How does this happen? I was in Jamba Juice this morning and they were blasting some Christmas Carol. I wanted to scream NOT YET!! Too soon! Can't I have like a month or two more? Apparently not.

No comments: