Tuesday, November 25, 2003

Hey now kids be nice to me! I am a walking talking ball of anxiety and stress and almost near nauseus panic.

I have no idea what will be served. He knows about gluten intolerance and knows I have it so hopefully that means there will be SOMETHING... I don't know about bringing wine. I don't know their alcohol views - at least the mom is churchy (Although she is Catholic and they love wine...). Perhaps I will go with flowers.

Will I finish painting the bedroom? I am starting to doubt that. It involves moving stuff. :( And when I get inspired to do it, I end up lying down on the bed to think for a minute and doze off. I am sure that's a sign of old age. Sure I can paint your bathroom, I'm bound to do a better job than its present color. I'll get right on it. Of course I want to finish my bedroom and my living room first but you'll be next on the list. :)

Ok ok I'll stop referring to him as the boy... Although he is younger than I... He is my baby sister's age!! (Ok 26 but still). When do you get to meet Ray? HA! As if! When I'm sure you won't scare him off... then you can meet him. :) So probably when you officiate at our wedding. ;)

No comments: