Saturday, November 22, 2003

Classic movie from my youth is on cable this morning. Pump up the volume. Classic Christian Slater, you know before his wife kicked his ass. Christian Slater, I had a huge movie star crush on him when I was young. C'mon Heathers, Pump Up the Volume. He was dangerous, and like many girls, I find that exciting. Nice guys do finish last, mostly because we watch all these movies where the love of a good woman turns a bad man good (or they secretly already have a good side and a good woman brings it out in him.). What cheese. Holy Cow... I THINK there was just a scene with a very young Seth Green, hard to tell, but I didn't think he was old enough. Now that I see that the movie came out in 1990, so it is entirely possible that it is Seth Green. The mom is Dharma's mom from Dharma & Greg. Anyhoo enough rambling on about this old movie. Have a fabulous Saturday!

No comments: