Monday, October 29, 2007

I think it's because I got an email from her

But I dreamed about Kate and Dave last night. It was a weird dream and when I first woke up I remembered much more of it than I do now. Basically we were in college again, but we were our current ages and they were married and they had their kids. I only remember the kids part because the first part of the dream I was talking to Dave and I remember asking him where the kids were and why weren't they with him. But I don't remember his answer. So then I'm having to go to my dorm room and to get there I had to crawl up this really steep grade. It was so steep we had to do it on our hands and knees. And I think Kate appeared briefly in this part. But mostly I was crawling up this steep grade that was like a roller coaster track when the things I was crawling on started to fall and I fell through the track to the ground below.

No comments: