Monday, October 22, 2007

Shoes

What do y'all think. These are some ideas I've had, although I'm sure they're the wrong ones. ;) My sister told me I can't wear Tevas to this thing. She's no fun.

Option A. From Zappos.com. I don't think I like the square heel but I do like them otherwise. (I don't like rectangle heels like that usually) But I do like the ankle strap.


Option B. Also from Zappos. I don't think I like them actually but maybe. Hard to know.


Option C - Although they do look alarmingly high. But it isn't every day I go to a fancy thing.
Option D - Also alarmingly high. Actually now that I look at them seriously they are SERIOUSLY alarmingly high.


This is an artist's rendering of shoe option E. These are shoes I already own at home. :) They are black and strappy but it is a matte strappy since they are suede I think. They are highesh but since it is a thick heel I'm not worried because it is very secure.

2 comments:

Kate the Peon said...

D definitely! I actually have shoes like E, but mine are satin not suede and have a thin heel. I got them super cheap and haven't actually ever worn them yet. Hmm.

If not D, then A - I can't ever keep ones like B on my ankle.

Peeved Michelle said...

D is too high for you and E won't work at all. Out of the options you show, I like A the best, but I am not totally sold on it and ankle straps and fat chicks don't always go well together.