Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Worst flights ever

I may have just booked the worst flights known to man to visit my family in AZ over Thanksgiving. (Related, I just remembered that my college does shuttle buses to the airports for holidays. I may luck out at least on my outbound trip and not have to take the bus or a cab. Yay.) I'm leaving on Monday at 5:55 PM. (That's why it is good that my employer does shuttles I can just catch one at work yay!). I arrive in Tucson at 11:42 that night. Yuck. The return flight is even worse.... I leave Tucson at 10:30 at night and arrive in Seattle at 2:53 in the morning with a flight change in Vegas. BUT I did manage to get all aisle seats which make me happy so at least I'm not flying in the middle of the night in a MIDDLE seat... or worse (to me at least) in a window seat with people in the other two seats. (I don't like the feeling of being closed in when I'm at a window seat with people in the other two seats. I'm fine at a window seat with nobody in the middle seat.)

3 comments:

Peeved Michelle said...

If the flights suck, that means the time at your parents' house will be awesome, right?

... said...

I hear you....I am an aisle seat girl myself. Used to love the window for sleeping but hate it now. I like to be able to get up.

Make sure you check out the transpo from Seatac at that time of the morning....we got stuck there once because no shuttles were running at 3am...we had to wait until 6am (we lived too far to take a taxi, we would have had to get a loan to pay it).

Joanne said...

Aha! I already thought of that. I have reserved a shuttle express time for 3 AM. :)