Monday, October 08, 2007

Random Extra Money!

Too bad it isn't really mine. I just went online to check my account balances for the rest of the month (since I'm horribly horribly horrible at budgeting) and there is randomly more money in my Alaskan account than there should be. And by more money I mean over $1,000 more. Only $500/mo gets deposited into that account so you can imagine my surprise when I looked it up and there is over $1,000 in there. There are two deposits listed for October 4th. Sadly, for me at least, they weren't made by me. I have someone elses money and that stresses me out a little bit because I don't want someone else to be worried about where their money is. You know?

2 comments:

Kate the Peon said...

I think it's very telling of the kind of person you are to worry about the other person.

Me, I'd just bitch that someone screwed things up.

... said...

You are just like me....I would be so uncomfortable having someone else's money by mistake....good for you Jo.