Sunday, November 18, 2007

Another reason why Canadians are cool


While I was doing laundry this morning I discovered something weird at the end of my roll of quarters. There was a bit of color and I thought it was a sticker on the end of a quarter but I scraped it with my nail and nothing happened. So I flipped the roll over and dropped all the other quarters out to see what was going on. It's a Canadian Quarter. Apparently a few years ago, they released a Breast Cancer quarter. How awesome is that? I think I'm going to save it in my jar where I save other interesting money. It's kind of cool.

Totally unrelated, I think I want to watch TLC's new show London Ink. Two reasons for this... 1 - Hello, accents are HOT and 2 - One of the artists... even hotter. :)

1 comment:

... said...

That is pretty cool and with the dollar going down in price, it is almost back to where Canadian money and US money were the same....not quite but closer than it has been for a while. I would definitely save that one.