Sunday, November 18, 2007

I'm hungry

And I don't know what I want to eat. Although last night I had 1/2 a piece of chocolate cake and it was AWESOME. I love it a lot! (The pieces are kind of big so that's why I only eat 1/2.)

I didn't make it downtown yesterday so I need to leave soon to go get new tennis shoes and marzipan. I think I'll pick up lunch downtown too. :) Mmmm... tacos!

I'm searching for my airline ticket for CA for December and it seems like all the sites are the same now. I tend to go through the list... travelocity, orbitz, expedia, kayak, farecast... and there's no real variation on what they come back with. Oh well.

2 comments:

Peeved Michelle said...

Soes Southwest go up there? Don't forget to check their site since they aren't on the other sites.

First item on the agenda when you get here: buy a tree.

Peeved Michelle said...

nm... I can't wait that long.