Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I've arrived!

Well I survived the first part of my family visit. I'm here in Arizona. We'll see how thing go. I find myself very tense here... not just due to the events of the last time I was here, but because there's ALWAYS someone around me. It's already killing me. Also I'm politically ideologically different than the whole fam so they frequently make comments that grate.

I am almost done with my scarf in pink and purple that matches my hat. :) I had a lot of time to crochet while waiting for planes and even while on the plane.

1 comment:

... said...

I sometimes get the comments that grate from both sides of the political spectrum when visiting family. One is extreme left and the other is extreme right and my sister and I are lefties but much more moderate than the parents....it makes for fun trips....haha.

I love to crochet (sp?) on planes and in airports...gives me people watching and listening time while looking like I am busy doing something else..haha.