Wednesday, November 28, 2007

What the hell?

Did you ever wake up from a dream so befuddled by it that you're thinking What the Hell??? I did. This morning I was dreaming that I was dating someone I know. And I was happy about it (in real life, I am not interested in this person like that and do not want to date this person.) and we were even adopting a kid together. It was so weird. The kid WAS cute though. A girl, all cute little girl haircut and cute little girl teeth.

According to dreammoods:

Kissing: If you are kissing a friend, then it represents your respect and adoration for your friend. You are seeking some intimate closeness that is lacking in some waking relationship. It may or may not signify a romantic interest for him or her. (Not helpful dreammoods!)

Date: To dream that you are on a date, suggests that you are getting to know some hidden aspects of yourself. You are acknowledging your hidden talents. Alternatively, it may reflect your anxieties about dating or finding acceptance.

Daughter: To see your daughter in your dream, represents your waking relationship with your daughter and the qualities that she projects. If you do not have a daughter, then it symbolizes the feminine aspect within yourself. (I'm cute and have little girl teeth?)

Adopted: To dream that you or others are adopting a child, indicates that you are taking on something new and different. Ask yourself what is missing in your life that would make you happy.

Hmmm... If I were to hazard a guess I'd say it may be time to find a date or two. Sigh.

3 comments:

Kate the Peon said...

I dreamt two days ago that I was getting the shit kicked out of me. According to dreammoods, fighting means there's inner turmoil or such. Bah.

Peeved Michelle said...

So last night I dreamt that worms were crawling out of a hole in my cheek. I am afraid to look it up.

Jodi said...

Oh boy. I had a doozy the other morning. I was riding in the back seat of a car with a pregnant co-worker. The car was driving itself and stopping at stop signs, etc. My co-worker was stressed because she forgot to put pants on and we were going on a work related appointment. We stopped at this thrift store and she tried on this hideous skirt that I deemed too short, so she bought a long, hot pink coat to also wear. It was SO BIZARRE!